• What time is the café open?

    Now that Norwich City Council (NCC) has awarded a five year contract to The Feed, the café is now open each day.
    For more information please visit The Feed's website.
  • When is the water switched on in the Splash Park?

    This is the responsibility of NCC. It is a more complex procedure than just switching on a tap. It usually happens ready for the school May half term and is switched off at the end of the school summer holidays. norwich.gov.uk
  • How do I report anti-social behaviour in the park?

    To tell NCC about damaged bins or trees, potholes etc and if you would like to compliment them for something they are doing in the park, email info@norwich.gov.uk or complete the form on the council's website. norwich.gov.uk
  • What about broken equipment in the children’s play area?

    Broken or damaged play equipment should be reported to Norwich City Council by emailing info@norwich.gov.uk
  • What are the opening hours of Waterloo Park?

    Waterloo Park is open every day. Gates are locked at sunset. For more information see the council's website norwich.gov.uk
    or for telephone details see norwich.gov.uk
  • How can I join Friends of Waterloo Park?

    See our Get Involved page
  • How can I report graffiti in the park?

    Visit the council's website norwich.gov.uk
  • I want to organise an event in Waterloo Park. Who do I ask about this?

    For sponsored walks, bands, gigs or performances, exhibitions etc. contact the events team at Norwich City Council: events@norwich.gov.uk
  • Can we hold a party in Waterloo Park?

    Norwich City Council classes anything less than fifty people as normal use of the park, especially if you are using the park for usual park activities such as a picnic or games. If you want to bring in gazebos and other items please email events@norwich.gov.uk at Norwich City Council to request an application form.
  • I want to make a film in Waterloo Park. Who do I ask about this?

    For filming and similar activities contact the events team at Norwich City Council: events@norwich.gov.uk
  • Can I use a drone to film in Waterloo Park?

    No – Norwich City Council is not giving permissions for filming with drones on Norwich City Council sites or from any site in Norwich.
  • I want to bring my dog to the park. What do I need to know?

    See our Your Visit page
  • What about problems with dogs?

    Report it to the council on their website norwich.gov.uk
  • When are bands on in the park?

    Bands occasionally play on the bandstand during the year. Please see our Upcoming Events page for any details about when a band will be playing.
  • Are street performers / entertainers allowed to pitch up in the park as they can in the city?

    Yes. There are no restrictions as long as they are not a nuisance.
  • Can we have a BBQ in Waterloo Park?

    The Council does not allow barbecues in any of its parks or open spaces.
  • Are there public toilets in the park?

    The park has toilets, which are on the right hand side of the pavilion. The café has toilets for the use of its customers, and can provide a key to access the park's disabled toilet.